$125 per hour session*
Most couples to take an hour and a half, and depending on the situation, sometimes up to several hours. It depends on how much you want to get through in one session. I pro-rate the time on the $125/h rate, so for example, 2 hours would be $250.
*I offer a discounted rate for “buying bulk”–pre-paying for a month or pre-paying for a set amount of hours. This can be discussed and written into the service contract.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health or marital counseling insurance benefits?
- Do I have HMO insurance that limits me to in-network providers, or do I have a PPO plan that allows me to chose my own counselor?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
To cancel an appointment, the client is required to notify me at least 24 hours in advance to the appointment.
If the notice was not given 24 hours in advance or the client does not show up to the appointment, the client will still be held pay the full cost of the missed session.
Request a therapy appointment online by e-mail: ElvinaLui@gmail.com
Elvina Lui, M.A., MFT