- Do you feel unhappy in your relationship?
- Has your relationship become distant and stagnant?
- Have problems built up a wall between you and your partner?
- Does it feel like you cannot openly talk about problems, because each time you do, it just leads to another fight?
- Do you miss the times when the two of you were happy?
- Do you even remember what it felt like to be happy together?
I understand what that is like, and I have helped people in your situation.
Don’t give up or settle for a dissatisfying relationship, there are practical ways to fix and revive your relationship!
All relationships go through hard times, what matters is how the couple comes together to pull through the challenges.
I am a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, governed by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. I have been professionally providing counseling to couples and families since 2007, and I have seen broken, high conflict relationships reconciled and restored. While I have a variety of methods, my approach is based on the most thoroughly researched and clinically proven relationship counseling theory developed by John Gottman of the Gottman Institute.
I want to help you and your partner figure this out. Relationships are so central to our lives that it can be the source of our joy and happiness, but when things don’t work, it can drag everything down, getting you discouraged and stuck in all areas of your life.
Don’t wait any longer, contact me for free telephone consultation.